Referral recruitment explained
Reach hidden talent
Studies show that referral recruitment  is the best source of quality staff. Therefore the focus of any recruitment strategy should include, next to creating a strong employer brand, using your own employees and its network to hire new talent into your organisation.
Referrals are the main source of excellent candidates:
- Low cost and fast payback
- Above average quality candidates
- Delivers fast results
- Reliable source
- Less staff turnover
- Strong communication and marketing (word-of-mouth)
... but traditional Employee Referral Programs have a limited scope and impact . With refer² you have a dedicated referral recruitment platform that makes best use of the network of your own employees and their connections.
 Referral recruitment studies and articles:
- Referral Programs Can Produce Millions in Business Impacts - John Sullivan
- Best Practice Casus: Accenture Referrals
2005 Watson Wyatt HCI Benchmark Study
 "Despite the reliance on referrals as a basic source of quality hires, they are too often taken for granted" [CareerXroads - Sources of Hire09 pdf]