Free Recruitment Training
Designing an Employee Referral Programme
Recruiting through your own employees, and their social network, belongs to the foundations of any recruitment strategy. Referral recruitment is arguably the best source of quality staff. Staff found this way is more satisfied and remain working for your organisation longer than candidates recruited through other channels. So learn quickly how you can involve anyone into your recruitment activities.
- About referral recruitment: more quality candidates through external networks
- Designing an Employee Referral Program (ERP)
- Measuring and encouraging participation
- Rules of a bonus scheme and dealing with potential candidates
- Building and maintaining an online social network
- Qualifying candidates in advance by using existing relationships
- Rewarding active participation
- Discussion of online tools and systems such as refer²
"Effective training, coaching and advice for recruitment specialists'
For more information about this training please contact Jacco Valkenburg at +31 6 2825 7098. This training is offered free to (potential) customers. Ask for the conditions.